THIS SERVICE IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID AND THE NEED TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF CASH OUR STAFF HANDLE TO KEEP THEM SAFE.
Sending or Receiving money from any county in the world couldn’t be easier.
Western Union connects people and businesses around the globe by providing fast, reliable and convenient ways to move money. With more than 500,000 Western Union Agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories strengthen our commitment to offering our services in every corner of the globe.
How it works:
- Complete the Send or Receive Money Form in store
- Give the Agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee) in cash.
- Save your receipt and share the tracking number (MTCN) with your receiver for pick up.
Here is what you need:
- You need to be over 18 years of age
- If you’re sending – The ID requirement varies from country to country and it also depends on the amount you wish to send. Please call you local store to find out.
- If you’re receiving – Proof of entitlement – (The MTCN tracking number) and a minimum of two recent forms ID, one photo ID, such as a passport or driving licence and another form of ID which depends on the amount you’re receiving. Please call your local store to find out.